Hello and welcome to my blog! I know my blog has been all over the place lately. My blog is a reflection of my mind. When my mind is a mess, I post haphazardly. After a conversation with my brother about trying to think positively and not let depression drag me down, I decided to try something new on the blog. I was out of ideas so I pulled up a pin I downloaded on Pinterest a long time ago about a blogging challenge with things to blog about, so I’m giving it a go. For today, I’m going to tell you 10 random facts about me.
1. I can move my ears up and down without touching them, but I need to be not smiling to make it work.
2. I’m 165 cm tall and I weigh around 60 kg.
3. I’m Lebanese American. My dad is Lebanese and my mom is American.
4. I’m number 5 of 8 kids (5 girls and 3 boys)
5. I wanted to be a pediatrician when I was 12, then went on to study pharmacy even though I didn’t want to. I’m happy that I’m now a writer.
6. My favorite color is purple, then pink.
7. My dream house would have an office/library.
8. I have undiagnosed anxiety and depression (if you read my blogs, you probably know this. It’s very obvious).
9. I love nature more than I love humans.
10. I love carbs and chocolate.