1. Make your bed in the morning (so you won’t be tempted to go back there).
I almost always make my bed in the morning.
2. Have a nice healthy and energetic breakfast (to have energy for the most productive part of your day).
I rarely eat a healthy breakfast. I had boiled eggs.
3. Organize a cluttered space (you’re going to feel instantly more productive).
I’m usually tidy but this was a good reminder.
4. Spend less time on the phone (and do something useful).
The bane of my existence! I’m trying.
5. Get a planner and use it (plan everything you want to achieve).
I plan on my calendar but I did print out a weekly planner and filled it up.
6. Turn off unnecessary notifications on the phone (don’t let this little machine distract you).
I turn off my wifi when I don’t want to be distracted by my phone.
7. Create a meal plan for the entire week ( so you don’t waste a lot of time thinking about it every day).
I plan what I’m going to cook a day before, but meal planning for the week is not my thing.
8. Make a to-do list (and try to complete all the tasks).
I make to-do lists almost every day.
9. Take a 30 min walk (to get some fresh air and feel motivated).
I’ve been walking my son to his karate classes and I’m definitely getting my steps in!
10. Declutter email inbox (it can be a little overwhelming sometimes).
I normally do this once a week, or more.
11. Exercise for 30 min (even if you don’t do anything during the day, you will feel super productive after your workout).
I was able to do 15 minutes, more than my usual 7.
12. Read a chapter of a book before bed (and forget social media).
I’ve been reading from 100 simple secrets of happiness every day, sometimes right before bed.
13. Don’t watch TV (so you have more time for yourself).
I’ve been binge-watching daily for a month but I skipped 2 days of no TV!
14. Organize your closet (and donate everything you don’t want anymore).
I did this today (I’m not doing the tasks in order).
15. Create a music playlist with your favorite songs (and dance like no one is watching).
16. Don’t check your phone right after you wake up (and have a slow and peaceful morning).
I’ve been practicing this a lot lately. One day I even didn’t go on my phone until after 3 hours of waking up!
17. Meditate for 10 min (you will feel rejuvenated).
I listened to relaxing sounds on my phone for 10 minutes.
18. Organize your pantry and fridge (so you don’t spend too much time searching for your favorite snack).
I did and it felt so good!
19. Deep clean your room (clear space, clear mind).
I deep cleaned the kitchen.
20. Unsubscribe people that don’t bring you joy anymore (you will feel much more relieved).
I do an Instagram purge every once in a while and it feels good.
21. Schedule a rest period during your day (we all need some relax time).
I napped. I’ve been doing that more and more lately.
To do this challenge, go to: https://21dayschallengeapp.com/app/challenge